On this page you will find past and coming events witin ACCESS Linnaeus Centre.
Cybersecurity and Privacy (CySeP) Summer School
KTH, Stockholm, Sweden June 19-22, 2017
The third Cybersecurity and Privacy (CySeP) School will be held at the KTH campus in Stockholm, June 19-22, 2017. CySeP is a four-day series of seminars, a live hacking demo and a poster/demo session, about solving real-world security and privacy (S&P) problems.
Prominent experts from academia and industry will introduce diverse cutting-edge S&P topics, reveal experiences and discuss how to adopt S&P solutions in everyday life and business.
Anyone with a keen interest in S&P, having a basic understanding or being an expert, whether a researcher or a practitioner, is welcome and can benefit from attending CySeP.
Registration is open!
Please see www.ee.kth.se/cysep for the unfolding of the week, the registration, the demo/poster presentation, and the school social event.
If you are a student, you can obtain 3.5 ECTS.
- Steve M. Bellovin (Columbia University, USA)
- Robin Blokker (FRA, Sweden)
- Jan Camenisch (IBM Research, Switzerland)
- Virgil D. Gligor (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Ruby B. Lee (Princeton University, USA)
- Wenke Lee (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
- Herbert Lin (Stanford University, USA)
- Ueli Maurer (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- Bart Preneel (KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Amit Sahai (UC Los Angeles, USA)
- Pierangela Samarati (University of Milano, Italy)
- Fred B. Schneider (Cornell University, NY, USA)
- Gene Tsudik (UC Irvine, USA)
Poster deadline: June 7, 2017
Registration deadline: June 14, 2017